Anyone have A FRDM-KL27Z parts placement PDF?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have A FRDM-KL27Z parts placement PDF?

benmccormick
Contributor III

Now that I replaced the the KL27Z64 with a KL27Z256 to get the D/A functionality, The voltage is not appearing on PTE30, I think, because R13 is not installed. I left my microscope at home, which I can bring tomorrow, but if anyone has a parts placement, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ben McCormick,

The FRDM-KL27 board design file can be found from this link:

http://www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/printed-circuit-boards/FRDM-KL27Z.zip 

But I don't have the part placement PDF directly, I will give you a picture about it.

Yes, I check the FRDM-KL27 board, the VREFH don't have the voltage, you need to short the R17, not R13, R17 is DNP on the board.

But please take care:VREFH can act as VREF_OUT when VREFV1 module is enabled.

If you enable the VREFV1, the board will connect VREFH output 1.2V directly to the 3.3V, it may broken your chip. So, please don't enable the VREFV1 module after your short the R17, very import point.

This is the R17 placement picture,

pastedImage_3.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos