AN5275_SW FlexIO demo compilation error in KDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN5275_SW FlexIO demo compilation error in KDS

pradeeshmt
Contributor II

I was trying to integrate OV7670 camera module with flex-IO. I downloaded AN5275_SW.zip and installed KSDK_1.3.0. As the “readme.txt” says (copy whole content of zip file (except this zip) into the ..Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\user_projects\ folder then run the appropriate IDE project file.) I created a folder, named user_projects and extracted the AN5275_SW.zip in that folder. I am using following hardware.

• TWR-K80F150M • TWR-LCD • TWR-PROTO built with OV7670

(tested this integration with freedom board and it is working but i need SRAM and QSPI also, so i need to do this in TWR board)

I used KDS since I don’t have ARM license for any other IDE. When I compiled KDS project lot of errors generated. I tried to resolve one by one but when I resolve some, more errors generating. So I believe some basic issue in project location or something. Is anybody tried this FlexIO demo in TWR-K80F150M and KDS IDE? Please help!

123.png

456.png

Labels (1)
3 Replies

deepakrana
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Follow the steps mentioned in the Section 2.3 of the application note: http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5275.pdf  

e.g. Path of the project will be : C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk80f150m\user_apps\User_project

Modify in main.c

Make sure the path's of the folders are corrected , you need to link the files in the folder  OV7670 and ssd1289 to the project and add their path.

In main.c 

static uint16_t  __attribute__((section (".myBufSection"))) u16CameraFrameBuffer[OV7670_FRAME_PIXELS] ;

Create a myBufSection in the linker script  (Refer app note: Relocating Code and Data Using the KDS
GCC Linker File (.ld) for Kinetis)

Define the PORTA_InstallCallback function and you will have successful build.

Please check the functioning of the board and let us know

jwhammel1
Contributor I

I can't find the app note:  (Refer app note: Relocating Code and Data Using the KDS
GCC Linker File (.ld) for Kinetis). I am getting 'u16CameraFrameBuffer' undeclared here(not in function).  And where do I the PORTA_InstallCallback function is already defined.

0 Kudos

pradeeshmt
Contributor II

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for the reply. I am almost there, all path related errors gone. I edited the linker file by referring app.note. Can you just check whats wrong. Errors and linker file (what i added) you can see in the image 

123.png 

0 Kudos