5.0 usb_cdc_pstn.c issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5.0 usb_cdc_pstn.c issue

johnstrohm
Contributor III

In the 5.0 USB stack, in file usb_cdc_pstn.c, in routine PSTN_Set_Ctrl_Line_State(), the code makes reference in various places to cdc_pstn_ptr->pstn_callback.callback.

This callback struct in fact contains the application callback (passed down from USB_Class_CDC_Init() through USB_Pstn_Init()).

Carrier state changes are passed to the application callback.

I think this may be incorrect.  The application callback traditionally handles bus reset, enumeration complete, and USB error events, not fine-grained class-peculiar events.  Fine-grained class-peculiar events are normally handled by the class-specific callback.

None of the example code shows a CDC application callback processing carrier state change events, so I cannot determine with any certainty whether this is actually an error or not.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi John,

Thanks for your reporting!  I have just contacted the software team and they will fix it later.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos