I'm trying to flash file to target with KDS 1.1.1 + PE usb multilink + SWD on MKL26Z256 MCU.
In register FTFA_FSEC[SEC] I've tried the combination 00, 01, 11 but no one works (in CW the only working configuration was 11).
If the security is off (10) I can program the target and everything works, but if I turn ON the flash security my application doesn't start after reset or power on.
Thanks in advance.
- is this problem only happened with "Flash File to target"?
- how does it work if with normal debugging?
- can you upload your demo project for our further investigating?
this answer is for you, if it helps, please click on "Correct Answer " button. thanks!
Hi Zhang Jun,
1) The problem happened only with "Flash file to target";
2) Debug only work if security is off (also in CW debug works only if security is off);
3) I use PE (Component inspector Cpu -> Properties -> Flash configuration -> Security settings -> Flash security). It's possible to set "Security bits value" in 00, 01, 11.