cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mmCAU linker error in KDSv3.2 for K64F

tilaklakshmana
Contributor II

Dear NXP/community support,

I am using the software from http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/more-processors/coldfire-plus-coldfire-3...

I am including the lib_mmcau.a for K64F based project in KDS v3.2. To make KDS to pick up the library the underscore is removed and –lmmcau is added along with –L path to the library where libmmcau.a is found. Also, FREESCALE_MMCAU is defined. However, I still get a linker error when the setKey function is invoked from my program . The error is for example, "undefined reference to `mmcau_aes_set_key(unsigned char const*, int, unsigned char*)'"

It would be great if you can help as to how to add lib_mmcau.a to a simple KDS_v3 project. I could not even succeed with a simple project with mmCAU for K64F.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Tilak

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tilak,

- When you include the lib of "lib_mmcau.a" on KDS linker , please do not delete the underscore  ,

it should be    _mmcau :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tilaklakshmana
Contributor II

My apologies for the delay. I was on travel. Thank you Alice for your solution. It works.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OK!

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos