您的意思是: 
已解决

mkl03z32vfk4 gpio pin generation with processor expert

跳至解决方案
500 次查看
cedrickkukela
Contributor III

Hello,

I am new to project expert so this is most likely a silly question. I am attempting to configure my processor pins for a new project but cant see to get project expert to actually create pin definitions. It has generated the interrupt, init, set, clear and all the other function a expected. I cant seem to find where(if any where) it created the instance enums so i can actually use them in my code. I was excepting something like gpio_make_pin; so maybe im just looking in the wrong place. A little guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cedrick 

标签 (1)
标记 (3)
0 项奖励
1 解答
411 次查看
cedrickkukela
Contributor III

Thank you for your help I got it

I need to also and the pin to the properties in fsl_gpio

Cedrick

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
411 次查看
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cedric,

Are you using KSDK_1.3 with your PE enabled project?

Can you post your project or a simplified version of it?

I've attached example project test_frdm-kl03z_tpm_pwm_pta6_pe_gpio.zip  (KDS_3.0+KSDK_1.3+PE for FRDM-KL03Z) that auto configures GPIO and then code toggles it.

Regards,

David

0 项奖励
411 次查看
cedrickkukela
Contributor III

Ill post a simplified version later but I dont think it is that complicated. I am most likely missing something simple. I am using KSDK_1.3.

After some further digging one of my gpio pins is generating an enum. I also looked at your sample and attempted to assign more pins in pin_init but it did not generate any new enums. Could you tell me how you would go about adding more gpio pins to your example so that they are generated in gpio1.h.

Thanks

Cedrick

0 项奖励
412 次查看
cedrickkukela
Contributor III

Thank you for your help I got it

I need to also and the pin to the properties in fsl_gpio

Cedrick

0 项奖励