cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working remote via SVN - KDS and KSDK/PE

Jump to solution
tharonhall
Contributor IV

I have been trying to checkout my project remotely from my laptop to work on my KDS project built as a KSDK/PE project and keep encountering various problems.

Can anyone point to any references about how to keep two different environments sharing SVN to work? I assume we might have the same problem with two different developers attempting to share the code.

I suspect one might have similar problems with any other CM tool, so my issues probably have more to do with tool paths and the like.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
1 Solution
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tharon,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger might be helpful for you, it explains the usage of version control with Processor Expert projects:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/03/29/version-control-with-processor-expert-projects/

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tharon,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger might be helpful for you, it explains the usage of version control with Processor Expert projects:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/03/29/version-control-with-processor-expert-projects/

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

tharonhall
Contributor IV

Thanks Carlos, and especially to Erich! :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos