Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MK20DX256xxx7 with KDS and KSDK

Jump to solution
stefdnt
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to create a Kinetis project with KDS, based on MK20DX256VLL7 (TWR-K20D72M).

I'd followed the steps described in the the KDS user Guide -> "Creating a Kinetis project".

When I reach the "Rapid Application Development" page, I am not able to select the SDK plugin.

If I select another chip (ex. MK60 or MK20DX256xxx10) it works good.

Is there a reason why the KSDK plugin could not be enabled with MK20DX256xxx7?

Regards.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello stephane,

I have checked KSDK1.3 and KSDK v2.0 , they don't support this chip now .

Sorry for the inconvenient to you . And I think you can use the Processor Expert to

development your project , it also easy to development .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello stephane,

I have checked KSDK1.3 and KSDK v2.0 , they don't support this chip now .

Sorry for the inconvenient to you . And I think you can use the Processor Expert to

development your project , it also easy to development .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos