cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unabled to get sample projects to run on FRDM-K22F

Jump to solution
dave408
Senior Contributor II

I have another application that requires a K22 processor, instead of a K64.  I have loaded and built almost every single K22 demo MQX application, but none of them seem to work when I debug them.  Normally, as soon as I debug, execution stops at a breakpoint in main() due to the debugger settings.  However, in all cases, after I debug the application, I end up in a disassembly window labeled 0x0.  If I stop execution, execution looks like it was hung up at one of the following lines:

while((MCG->S & MCG_S_IREFST_MASK) != 0x00U) {

}

or

while((MCG->S & MCG_S_OSCINIT0_MASK) == 0x00U) { /* Check that the oscillator is running */

}

Can anyone suggest debugging strategies so that I can figure out what's going on?  I have loaded the Segger OpenSDA v2.1 firmware on my FRDM-K22F.  Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dave408
Senior Contributor II

I think I found my problem.  I was rebuilding the KSDK for multiple processors, and I think I left the wrong startup assembly file in there...  I'll check and set that as the answer if that's the case!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dave408
Senior Contributor II

I think I found my problem.  I was rebuilding the KSDK for multiple processors, and I think I left the wrong startup assembly file in there...  I'll check and set that as the answer if that's the case!

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Note to self: beware of virtual folders when messing around with configurations.  :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos