キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

TWR-K70 Display

1,689件の閲覧回数
donikuy
Contributor III

Is there any tutorial on how to generate the User Interface processor expert software for the TWR-K70-RGB board in KDS?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

678件の閲覧回数
DaveTonyCook
Contributor IV

Do Freescale / NXP offer any getting started guides for the stuff they sell or are we supposed to be endowed with ESP :0)

The answers from Zhang Jun are rubbish.

0 件の賞賛

678件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

please check if below threads can help you

LCD-RGB example for K70 required

TWR-K70 + TWR-LCD-RGB demo projects

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

678件の閲覧回数
donikuy
Contributor III

Hi Zhang Jun,

Thanks for your reply, but the above projects are not in KDS. This is what I am struggling to find:

TWR-K70-LCD-RGB Kinetis Design Studio Project.

Kind Regards,

Ylber Doniku

0 件の賞賛

678件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ylber.

TWR-K70-LCD-RGB was released before KDS released. I am not 100% sure, but from what I know we don't have KDS sample for the moment. users can port the demo code to KDS by themselves.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛