cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM1:SPIMaster_LDD

briancavanagh
Contributor III

Hi All,

I was testing my SPI connection from my Master (MK22FN256) to my Flash chip (Memory Flash 4Mb(512k x 8) 85MHz ).

I have a lot of other code involved doing other things but I thought I would test my SPI code in my Main.c file (see below).

I checked my CS signal and should be asserted on Low, and was monitoring the CLK signal to determine if it start, and it didn't.  Can some advise me what I'm missing here.  My instincts are telling me I don't have a hex value to with an address available and also a hex value that I would like to send to Flash.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Brian

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello brian cavanagh,

Have you used interrupt service ? If yes,  have you enable the SPI RX interrupt ?

Anyway, there is a DOC instroduce the typical usage of SPI_Master , please find it

at the below link :

PE Generate code SPI SM1_ReceiveBlock not work   

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos