cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert configuration for twr-k24f120m

lingqian
Contributor II

Hi all,

I met a problem in finding corresponding TWR-K24F120M board configuration in Kinetis Design Studio.

I was using the Processor Expert in KDS to do all my coding for K64F and everything was fine. Recently, I bought another board TWR-K24F120M and wanted to transfer my previous code to this new board. However, I couldn't find any Processor Expert board Configuration for this board. The attachment is information of the KDS I am using now.

It seems that using KSDK may help me find the right board, but I prefer using PE to program my project. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Ling

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Ling,

please refer attached video for how to use processor expert with TWR-K24F120M board.

I use KDS3.0 with all updates installed.

New Kinetis Design Studio V3.0.0 available

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lingqian
Contributor II

Hi Jun,

Thanks for your quick reply and the video, now I can find the TWR-K24F120M board. However, I have to rely on KSDK in order to configure this board. Since I didn't use KSDK before, I am really confusing about how to migrate my previous program to this new one.  For example, perviously, I used SPIMaster_LDD component to set up my SPI transmission function, but there is only a component in KSDK called fsl_dspi. Are they the same? Can I use the same configuration I did before to this component?

Thanks again.

Ling

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Ling

Processor expert use another set of pe component, starting with fsl_xxx and Init_xxx.

SPIMaster_LDD component can not work for KSDK anymore.

you can check which pe component working for KSDK in this way:

pastedImage_0.png

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos