显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Processor Expert Problem / Generator: FAILURE

1,125 次查看
walter_gallegos
Contributor I

Hi community !

Someone fall into this FAILURE ?

Generator: ERROR: Code generation canceled by the user    L2I-WIP        Code Generator    Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\Header.C, please contact Freescale support.    L2I-WIP        MODI2C    Processor Expert Problem

Obviously, I cancellated the code generation. The ERROR report is unexpected also, an info report will be more appropriate, but my question is about de FAILURE report.

saludos

Walter

标签 (1)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

851 次查看
walter_gallegos
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

This not a big problem, a simple workaround can solve it but the message "Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\Header.C, please contact Freescale support." is an indisputable indication that the tool is falling into an "Unexpected status".

To reproduce the situation, cancel the Processor Expert code generation in the middle of process. Unfortunately this forum don't accept .mp4 for video screen captures.

Saludos

Walter

0 项奖励

851 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Walter,

On the configuration view of your PE component , does it have error ?

Before generate code ,we need configure the component without any error .

And you can tell me the KDS version , send your project to me , i will check it on my side .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 项奖励

851 次查看
walter_gallegos
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

We are using KDS 3.2.0, sorry I can't send the project to you.

"Before generate code ,we need configure the component without any error .", obviously.

Pay attention to "Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\Header.C, please contact Freescale support. " ?

"Unexpected status..." smells as a bug trapper.

Can you explain this report ?

Walter.

0 项奖励

851 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Walter,

How can i reproduce your error ?

It hardly solve the problem only refer to the error report .

Regards

Alice

0 项奖励