您的意思是: 
已解决

NMI/PA4 setup on the K26 using PE

跳至解决方案
629 次查看
therealfreegeek
Contributor IV

System - KDS 3.1 with all the updates

I just started a new project using the K26 and tried to find where the NMI/PA4 is controlled within PE but could not find it.

I did find one of Erich's old blogs on the subject but it highlights this in an older version of PE. Can anyone help with this as it does not seem to be within the CPU component any more?

Thanks

Jim

标签 (1)
1 解答
504 次查看
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jim,

pastedImage_0.png

I found that if you leave the default pin_mux Component has the NMI enabled with a function call from hardware_init() as shown above.

If you "un-check" the "Init" on the SCB tab of the pin_mux Component then the NMI is left to default state.

I didn't see option for disabling NMI specifically but in the pin_mux.c there is the following function you can call to disable NMI:

void deinit_scb_pins(uint32_t instance)

{

PORT_HAL_SetMuxMode(PORTA,4UL,kPortPinDisabled);

}

Someone else might have another (better) answer.

Regards,

David

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
505 次查看
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jim,

pastedImage_0.png

I found that if you leave the default pin_mux Component has the NMI enabled with a function call from hardware_init() as shown above.

If you "un-check" the "Init" on the SCB tab of the pin_mux Component then the NMI is left to default state.

I didn't see option for disabling NMI specifically but in the pin_mux.c there is the following function you can call to disable NMI:

void deinit_scb_pins(uint32_t instance)

{

PORT_HAL_SetMuxMode(PORTA,4UL,kPortPinDisabled);

}

Someone else might have another (better) answer.

Regards,

David

504 次查看
therealfreegeek
Contributor IV

Thanks David, I had never noticed or looked in the SCB tab before.

0 项奖励