Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS2.0, KSDK 1.1.0 and Processor Expert

Jump to solution
a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi,

I am using KDS2.0, KSDK 1.1.0 and Processor Expert on K64F Demo board. Everything is working fine...

Then I re-install the KDS 2.0 and KSDK1.1.0 and did updating for Processor Expert because the virus damage my IDE.

Now, I am trying to open the working project, give me lots of errors as below...But, I can build my project, but I can't use PE now...

"

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = VersionSpecificItem item = Beans\fsl_clock_manager\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_clock_manager_main.item

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = SdkSpecificMethodsCPU item = Beans\fsl_clock_manager\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_clock_manager_MK64F12_methods.item

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = SdkSpecificMethods item = Beans\fsl_clock_manager\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_clock_manager_methods.item

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = SdkSpecificMethods item = Beans\fsl_port_hal\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_port_hal_methods.item

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = SdkSpecificMethods item = Beans\fsl_sim_hal\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_sim_hal_methods.item

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = VersionSpecificItem item = Beans\fsl_os_abstraction\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_os_abstraction_main.item

Cannot create new item, could not load item: symbol = SdkSpecificMethods item = Beans\fsl_os_abstraction\Items\1.1.0-GA\fsl_os_abstraction_methods.item

"

Could anybody tell me how to install KDS 2.0 and KSDK 1.1.0 and PE properly?

Thanks,

Christie

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Christie Su:

Did you install the KSDK v1.1.0 Eclipse Update. If not please follow the attached guide.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Christie Su:

Did you install the KSDK v1.1.0 Eclipse Update. If not please follow the attached guide.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi Jorge,

Yes. I did updating. But, I didn't use *.zip file because there is no this file under KSDK1.1.0 and there are only jar files...

Thanks,

Christie

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Christie,

You can find work instruction in the document How to install Kinetis SDK 1.1.0 support in KDS 2.0.0, see the link:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-104206

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos
a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi,

After I uninstall the KSDK 1.1.0 Eclipse Update from About Installation Windows, then, re-install the KSDK1.1.0 Eclipse Update using the suggested way, it works now...

Thank you for your help!

Christie

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Christie,

Does your KSDK directory like this :

pastedImage_0.png

If not , maybe the KSDK1.1.0 does not install successfully.

While it doesn't matter , you can also update KSDK online. please do as this :

Help-> Install New Software

then :

pastedImage_1.png

refer to the reminder to install it .

Best Regards,

Alice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post help your question, please click the helpful Answer button.

0 Kudos