cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS is referring to incorrect files when I click on "Open Declaration"

Jump to solution
priya_dwivedula
Contributor III

I modified existing KSDK libraries for MK22F512 MCU to make them work for MK22F256 MCU. I changed all the project settings, linker files, changed CPU etc. The project compiles fine and it also seems to link correct files from MK22F256 because if I try to call any function from MK22F512, I get an error or a message saying that the function is implicitly declared. This makes me think that its compiling and linking the correct files but when I right click on a function and select "Open Declaration", I see that it takes me to the files from MK22F512 folder. I tried deleting the files in MK22F512 folder and I still see that KDS takes me to an empty file named after MK22F512.

Please advice me on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Priya

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Priya,

if Eclipse takes you to the wrong location, then probably your Index (that's how Eclipse stores the information) is somehow wrong. I recommend that you rebuild the index to see if this fixes the problem, see Fixing the Eclipse Index | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Priya,

Sorry i'm confuse about  what the steps you done . And there is the MK22FN256 sdk lib , why do you porting it use

the MK22FN512 lib ? Or do you meaning porting one application project about MK22FN512 to  the chip of MK22FN256 ?

Could you please tell me how to reproduce your problem step by step , or tell me what is your aim, then i will check how

to help you .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Priya,

if Eclipse takes you to the wrong location, then probably your Index (that's how Eclipse stores the information) is somehow wrong. I recommend that you rebuild the index to see if this fixes the problem, see Fixing the Eclipse Index | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
priya_dwivedula
Contributor III

Thanks Erich! Rebuilding the index fixed my issue.

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos