KDS 3.1.0 too slow

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 3.1.0 too slow

fernandooberdie
Contributor I

Just updated from KDS 3.0.0 to 3.1.0 and now I can not work.

The KDS is too slow.

The Windows Task Manager show the KDS using about 20% of CPU..

Anyone has a clue on what is wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have KDS3.1.0 installed, it doesn't slow slow down my KDS.

there are several possibles reasons that may slow KDS:

- there might be some other SWs installed slowing down KDS, please turn off virus defender and firewall to see how it works.

- compiler may take time search for files in too many places, please check path setting if you include all path well.  you may create a simple new project with wizard, see how this new project work.

- see if this thread can help you:

Very very slow build with KDS on some Windows computers

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

fernandooberdie
Contributor I

Thank you Jennie Zhang.

Yeah, maybe there is some process running on my Windows that make the KDS impossible to use, but I could not figure which.

I had to desinstall the update and back to KDS 3.0.0.

Have a nice weekend

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,

Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos