cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 2.0, KSDK1.1.0 and PE

a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi,

When I am using KDS 2.0, KSDK 1.1.0 and PE to develop my application on K64F board, I hav ethe follwoing problem.

When I do some modification on file, like main.c, I got "access denied" sometimes when I use "BUILD ALL", then keep waiting forever.

I have to use "Task Manager" to kill KDS. Then re-start my project and use "BUILD ALL", everything works fine again...

Could anybody tell me why and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Christie

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I have seen this problem when working with KDS and I have seen this issue is caused because a debug session was not closed properly and is still running; you can see it in the processes. Most of the times the session is not closed properly when you were debugging the project and the target device gets disconnected, this causes that the debug session ends but the process keeps running.

You just need to check the processes in the task manager and kill the specific process (refer to the image). After that you can make a clean and build the application again.

kdsdebugdenied.jpg
Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos