K02 VECTOR HANDLING IN KINETIS DESIGN STUDION V2.0.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K02 VECTOR HANDLING IN KINETIS DESIGN STUDION V2.0.0

stevemitropoulo
Contributor I

I have a customer that has designed with the Freescale MK10DX256VLH7 processor in their product. They used Kinetis design studio v1.1.1 to create a project that sets up drivers for the set of resources we use on that processor. In that version of KDS it was possible to specify our own vector handlers for SVC_Handler, PendSVC_Handler and SysTick_Handler. We are also using a Freescale MK02FN64V part in another component of our product. That processor is only supported through KDS 2.0.0. I installed and used this version of KDS to create a project to drive the resources we are using on the MK02FN64V processor. The problem is that I cannot find any way through this version of KDS to specify my own vector handlers. This is very important to us. Does 2.0.0 have the ability to specify vector handling? And if so...how can I do it? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Steve Mitropoulos:

Vector handler names are specified in the file called startup_MK02F12810.S. You simply need to declare your own ISR functions. Please check the next discussions in community about this:

setup interrupts KDS

interrupt without processor expert in KDS

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos