显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to use Interrupts to send emergency signal Hexiwear

1,872 次查看
markjvillamor
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am a fairly new programmer using KDS for my hexiwear. If have a question regarding interrupts and thresholds. I want to create an emergency function for the HR sensor, Accelerometer & Gyroscope that would send signal if they exceeded the values I have set by using thresholds and interrupts. However, I am not familiar with how to declare both the threshold and interrupt if there are any prior configurations before writing them in a function. Does anyone have any prior experience regarding this? Thank you.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
6 回复数

1,720 次查看
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mark Villamor

I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you but I suggest to contact directly MikroElektronika for Hexiwear - MikroElektronika  for support.

Best regards,

Omar

0 项奖励

1,720 次查看
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mark Villamor

I'm sorry for the inconveniences this may cause, but could you please check with MikroElectronika for Hexiwear support?

This repository may be useful https://github.com/MikroElektronika/HEXIWEAR It contains some Hexiwear documentation.

Best regards,

Omar

0 项奖励

1,720 次查看
markjvillamor
Contributor I

image (1).png

Hi Erich,

I have imported the ESP8266 KDS file into my main hexiwear file and these were the errors that showed. I am not sure how to edit the CLS1.h and the rest of the header files using processor expert. Would like to ask for guidance, thank you.

Mark

0 项奖励

1,720 次查看
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mark Villamor

This post may be useful Tutorial: Web Server with the ESP8266 WiFi Module | MCU on Eclipse  Although this post is for a KL the steps are very similar to the K64

For a detailed guide of how to use processor expert I suggest you this post: Tutorial: Blinky with Kinetis SDK V1.3 and Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse 

And the processor expert user guide: http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/QCSPEXUG.pdf 

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Omar

0 项奖励

1,720 次查看
markjvillamor
Contributor I

Hi Omar,

Another issue that confuses me is how do I interface the ESP8266 with Hexiwear. It is true that Hexiwear uses MK64 MCU and I have tried using processor expert to change the pin configurations of the ESP8266 by following the tutorial you provided. 

I used a separate provided source code FDRM-K64F_ESP8266 from github and I tried configuring the pins to UART3 successfully. I also managed to build it without any errors. However, when I copy these files into my Hexiwear_MK64 source code files to run them I would encounter errors. I am not entirely sure how to interface the given ESP8266 code into my given Hexiwear code. It would be helpful if you could guide me with this.

Thank you.

Mark

0 项奖励

1,720 次查看
markjvillamor
Contributor I

Hello Omar, 

Is the configurations for Hexiwear and K64 just the same? I am aware that Hexiwear is also using K64 mcu and therefore share similarities however when I run the ESP8266 driver in the hexiwear it shows error that I assume are pin configurations for a K64 module instead of Hexiwear. That part is what confuses me. 

Thank you.

Mark

0 项奖励