How can I use the external interrupt of board KL27Z?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use the external interrupt of board KL27Z?

Jump to solution
tiagobmarinho
Contributor II

Hi,

Someone could help me? I'm working with the board KL27Z and I've just used digital input and output, but now I want to use external interrupt. Unfortunately, I don't know how to configure and write the programming, for example, which lines or library I've to add in my project.
For now, I'm just trying to turn it on or off a LED when I push the putton, without use just digital input (that we need to wait to be read the lines in "main" fuction to read the action). 

Thank you! 

Just one more thing, someone have something (books, links, blogs) to study and improve my knowledge with KL27Z? At now, I'm trying to discover by me (debugging and compiling) and sometimes I'm here to ask help (like now, haha). 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tiago,

I recommend you first view some demo code to learn , for example , the MCUXpresso SDK , it includes

all the basic demos. Please refer to this tutorial to download :

Generating a downloadable MCUXpresso SDK v.2 package 

It supports the below IDEs:

pastedImage_1.png

Then refer to "Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK.pdf" to open it on your IDE.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tiago,

I recommend you first view some demo code to learn , for example , the MCUXpresso SDK , it includes

all the basic demos. Please refer to this tutorial to download :

Generating a downloadable MCUXpresso SDK v.2 package 

It supports the below IDEs:

pastedImage_1.png

Then refer to "Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK.pdf" to open it on your IDE.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!