Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis_FlashConfig.prg, please contact Freescale support.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis_FlashConfig.prg, please contact Freescale support.

Jump to solution
alessandrorinal
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to emulate an EEPROM in Kinetis KE04Z8VTG4. Now, I'm using FLASH_LDD component with success, in fact I'm able to write and read data without problems.

When I build the project an errors message occurs "Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis_FlashConfig.prg, please contact Freescale support.", but the build procedure is successful and I can run/debug the code.

So, why that problem?

My configuration:

KDS v3.2.0

Processor Expert 3.0.2.b

PEmicro Multilink Universal rev.C

P.S. I've tried to build the same project on another PC with KDSv3.0.0 but the problem remained.

Thank you

Alessandro

Original Attachment has been moved to: MDCD.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alessandro,

I verified your project in KDS 3.0.0 and I found out the issue that cause the error. The FLASH1:FLASH_LDD component contains User memory area 1 that overlap the FLASH_CONFIG area (0x400 - 0x410), see the following screenshot:

pastedImage_0.png

You cannot use the FLASH_CONFIG area for your user data.

When you set the Address to 0x400 and the Size to 0x1F0 (in the User area 1 of the FLASH1 component) and generate Processor Expert code the error will be cleared in the Problems view.

Please, fix this issue in your project and your project will work properly.

I will report the issue to the Processor Expert development team (a proper error shall be reported in this case) .

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alessandro,

I verified your project in KDS 3.0.0 and I found out the issue that cause the error. The FLASH1:FLASH_LDD component contains User memory area 1 that overlap the FLASH_CONFIG area (0x400 - 0x410), see the following screenshot:

pastedImage_0.png

You cannot use the FLASH_CONFIG area for your user data.

When you set the Address to 0x400 and the Size to 0x1F0 (in the User area 1 of the FLASH1 component) and generate Processor Expert code the error will be cleared in the Problems view.

Please, fix this issue in your project and your project will work properly.

I will report the issue to the Processor Expert development team (a proper error shall be reported in this case) .

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil