FRDM kl82z board: after copying Jlink bin file to bootloader mode, unable to load a project demo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM kl82z board: after copying Jlink bin file to bootloader mode, unable to load a project demo

Jump to solution
tilakmarupilla
Contributor II

Having used Keil v5 for FRDM KL82Z board, and facing a error of 'NO VALID CPU DEFINED' for a quick sample project loaded from 'Kinetis SDK project generator', I switched to Kinetis design studio and followed the guidance given here exactly

But even on following all the steps correctly, I got stuck up at step 3 'Build,Run' video. 

where on copying Jlink bin file to Bootloader mode(Reset button pressed and then loaded the board to PC) and launching the project, which I previously generated from 'Kinetis SDK project generator', it fails to launch the project and says it is unable to recognise my device. 

Kinldy anyone help me.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tilak Marupilla,

1. Please take a screenshot about your Device Manager of your PC, also the KDS debugger configuraiton.

2. Please take a video or pictures to show your steps.

3. There is a KDS user guide under KDS install path: KDS_v3\doc\KDS_Users_Guide.pdf.

I help you porting this question to KDS thread .

Hope it helps

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tilak Marupilla,

1. Please take a screenshot about your Device Manager of your PC, also the KDS debugger configuraiton.

2. Please take a video or pictures to show your steps.

3. There is a KDS user guide under KDS install path: KDS_v3\doc\KDS_Users_Guide.pdf.

I help you porting this question to KDS thread .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos