Ethernet driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet driver

prasantbehera
Contributor I

I am looking for Ethernet controller drivers for reference. But I don't find any in Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0. Could anyone please help me how I can able to get the drivers

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Which chip do you work with?

Normally Ethernet demo code is included in KSDK package.

{SDK_2.0_board package}\boards\frdmk64f\demo_apps\lwip

KSDK can support KDS.

here is KSDK:

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

prasantbehera
Contributor I

I am evaluating FRDM-KW41Z board. I am testing all the features of MKW41Z SoC. I am trying to interface Ethernet controller to configure one of Freedom evaluation kit as border router in thread network. I need to test if I am able to interact with our server in thread network. I am using Kinetis Design Studio v3.2. There is no reference code for Ethernet controller.

The Ethernet controller I have is not from NXP. Is it possible to interface to Freedom Evaluation Kit. I found the APIs provided as part of Thread stack requires some predefined structures. There are some header files missing. Can somebody help me in getting those header files.

#include "fsl_enet_driver.h"
#include "fsl_enet_hal.h"
#include "fsl_phy_driver.h"
#include "fsl_clock_manager.h"
#include "fsl_interrupt_manager.h"

I am unable to get the above mentioned header files. If I get these files then it will be easy for me to port the Ethernet controller I am having

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

Prasant

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Prasant,

these header files are included in KSDK1.3 install package. You can download it from this url:

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP 

under "Archive Releases"

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos