cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Makefile of KDS

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I wanted to create a project in kds and run KEA-128 demo UART code given by NXP but it is showing me error in makefile.

I have attached the project and the screen shot of the error also.

148765_148765.pngScreenshot (82).png

How to fix this?

Original Attachment has been moved to: kds_KEA-128_uart_example.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
8 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

First ,your code have error  , the register of UART_S1 is a read-only status flags,

can not write :

pastedImage_0.png

while on your code :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,@ !

Can you please check and run this project from your end using Segger.I am able to build it but debugging is no happening.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello VIGNESH,

About your project, there is so much problem , first have not initialize the UART.

For quickly solve your problem , i make a UART2 demo on TRK-KEA128 board on KDS.

The bound rate is 115200 , you can check it .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

How to add things in the include path?

How to change the build variables?

what is rt library?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please take a screenshot what do you mentioned ?

BR

Alice

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I was going through the KDS to CodeWarrior conversion document which I have attached.

I did not understand the step 6 of it.What are the things that need to be done on step 6.Please Explain it to me in detail.

How to change the Path ?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello VIGNESH,

I do not recommend you use the porting , for we don't know this doc is for which version

of KDS, different version use different tools ,and porting is bother .

I recommend you create one new project on kds, then copy the application code into that project .

Hope it helps

Alice

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Ya sure, I willthe start with a new kds project :smileyhappy:.

0 Kudos