cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS for the MK60DX256Zxxx10

Jump to solution
nickerb
Contributor I

As per the title, I am following the guide "Creating a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS".  We are using the MK60DX256Zxxx10 processor and our own custom PCB.  When I go to make the project, however, I get hung up on step 2.4, as Kinetis SDK is greyed out.  I have downloaded and installed the latest KDS and KSDK, as well as gone through the salient upgrades from the KDS eclipse client.  Are the K60 processors not supported by the latest KSDK version?  Must I do something else before I can continue the tutorial?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick,

Hmmm.

Are you shure you did the following two steps?

1.3 See chapter 5.2 Install Eclipse update of ‘Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK)’ document located in KSDK installation path: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\doc\Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK).pdf

1.4 Verify that ‘KSDK_PATH’ environment variable is set correctly. See ‘Appendix B’ in this document

I've always tossed in a re-boot after doing this.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick,

Try using same part/device number without the "Z" then the Kinetis SDK is not greyed out.

"Z" usually indicates first revision of silicon.  When I look online I only see device part numbers without the "Z".

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
nickerb
Contributor I

Hi David,

Sadly, every MK60D, MK60F and MK61F processor listed have KSDK greyed out.

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick,

Hmmm.

Are you shure you did the following two steps?

1.3 See chapter 5.2 Install Eclipse update of ‘Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK)’ document located in KSDK installation path: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\doc\Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK).pdf

1.4 Verify that ‘KSDK_PATH’ environment variable is set correctly. See ‘Appendix B’ in this document

I've always tossed in a re-boot after doing this.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos