キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Cannot launch fresh KDS_v3 install: "An error has occurred."

568件の閲覧回数
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

I've done a fresh install of KDS_v3 from kinetis-design-studio-3.2.0.pkg (on Mac OS X, of course! Smiley Happy).  When I launch it, it presents an error dialog:

An error has occurred.  See the log file null.

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 5.50.28 PM.png

And though it may be unrelated, I see "MacOS error: -67062" messages in the console around the time I try to launch KDS.

I *can* launch KDS from the command line with the somewhat obscure command:

$ /Applications/KDS_v3.app/Contents/eclipse/kinetis-design-studio -configuration ~/workspace/.metadata/configuration

but I'd rather not have to do that every time.

I suspect some permission problem, or perhaps an outdated Java.  I also think I've read about this problem somewhere, but haven't been able to find the thread that describes it.

Thanks!

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

429件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Officially KDS3.2 only support

• Windows® 7/8/10 (32 and 64-bit)
  • Linux® 64-bit (Ubuntu 10.04 (deb), RedHat/Centos 7 (rpm))
  • Mac OS X (10.10 and 10.11) with SEGGER J-Link support

Officially we don't have full test on other higher version Mac OS.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

429件の閲覧回数
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

Hi Jennie:

I frequently launch KDS_v3 on other systems running Mac OS X 10.13.1 without any difficulty, so I think this is some other problem.  This is why I believe it may be a problem with permission files.

Let me ask the question another way: when I launch KDS_v3 *without* the `-configuration` argument, where does KDS_v3 search for the metadata?

Thank you.

0 件の賞賛