Based on KDS V3.0 and PE, the MKL16Z64VLH4 system is designed. There are 2 problems:

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based on KDS V3.0 and PE, the MKL16Z64VLH4 system is designed. There are 2 problems:

zhikuanpeng
Contributor I

1. When the Uart0 is added to the system component as fsl-lpuart, the error msg "Target processor does not contain peripheral of this type"is prompted. If  the Uart0 is attempted to be added to the system component as fsl-uart, the uart0 is not shown in the popped menu.

2. When the Project is built, the program  "make" can not be found in the path. The erroe msg is :

Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH

PATH=[D:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\..\bin;D:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\..\toolchain\bin;D:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin/client;D:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin;D:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/lib/i386;D:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse]

And the Program "make" can not be searched in the D:\Freescale. Is it not be installed in the KDS, or the is other problem?

.Thanks!

Rex8812

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

michalzan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhikuan,

about the issue with make not found in PATH could you try to install the latest version of KDS (3.2.0) and see if you can reproduce the problem there? Thanks

Michal

EDIT: Also could you please look into the path D:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\bin ? Is there make.exe? There should be following files:Capture.PNG

0 Kudos

zhikuanpeng
Contributor I

Ok.T'll try.

Thanks!

Rex

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rex,

The major reason is you create on PE project without KSDK, while the "fsl_uart"

is the component of KSDK, so your project can not use it.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

If you still can not understand , you can tell me which project you want to create , the PE without

KSDK or the PE+KSDK.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zhikuanpeng
Contributor I

Hi Alice:

Thank you for your help!

The project is created with the KSDK as showing in the following:

Could you please explain why the project can not use "fsl_uart" component of KSDK?

If possible ,please help me create two types of project: one the PE without KSDK and the one PE+KSDK.

Thanks again and best regards!

Rex

2016-3-21

0 Kudos

zhikuanpeng
Contributor I

Hi Alice:

Thank you for your help!

The project is created with the KSDK as showing in the following:

Could you please explain why the project can not use "fsl_uart" component of KSDK?

If possible ,please help me create two types of project: one the PE without KSDK and the one PE+KSDK.

Thanks again and best regards!

Rex

2016-3-21

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhikuan,

At first you do not said the KSDK, so i thought you may have not use  it .

Ok, i create one SDK+PE on kds project , the chip support the component of

"fsl_lpsci" and "fsl_uart" , you can use .

You can test my project on your side .

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos