Always get "Errors exist in the active configuration" message when I debug my applications in KDS 3.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always get "Errors exist in the active configuration" message when I debug my applications in KDS 3.0

Jump to solution
dave408
Senior Contributor II

I keep getting this message when I debug:

29992_29992.pngpastedImage_0.png

I have checked it against configurations that I had been using in KDS 2.0 and they are identical.  I even get this when debugging the demo applications.  How do I get details about the specific errors, and how would I then fix them?

If I proceed, everything seems to run normally, and I can still use the debugger.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Alice, I'm not sure what happened, but I recently rebooted my computer, and now I don't get this problem anymore.  :smileyhappy:  Weird!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
robertpoor
Contributor V

FWIW, I've observed this on occasion in KDS_v3 as well (on Mac OSX 10.12.6 / Sierra).  Quitting and restarting KDS has fixed it.

Now that I think about it, I saw this error dialog after I renamed some files out from under the project manager (e.g. "git rm xxx", etc), which probably confused it.

0 Kudos
jijiwang
Contributor I

I have a same problem now,but i can't bug if i proceed, there two item of error.

That seems like a bug.

I'm going to give up KDS and try ARM Keil.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The usual cause of this message are wrong paths/settings in the project. See

"Errors exist in the active configuration..." Eclipse Dialog when Debugging - Stack Overflow

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

""I even get this when debugging the demo applications."  Please tell me which demo , I will test on my side , thank !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

It's the one shown in my screenshot.  :smileyhappy:  lwip_tcpecho_demo_mqx_frdmk64f

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dave,

For there are many MQX demo , for example  MQX 4.0 MQX 4.1 MQX 4.2 , OR KSDK-MQX, ..

So please tell me the detail path of the demo in you PC. Take  the hello demo for  example, you can show like this to tell me :

"....Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\examples\hello\build "

Thank !

Alice

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Ah, I understand.  :smileyhappy:  Here you go: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\lwip\lwip_tcpecho_demo\tcpecho_rtos\tcpecho_mqx\kds

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dave,

I have test it , on my side , there is no this reminder .

And have you compile the MQX lib before you build the demo .

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Alice, I'm not sure what happened, but I recently rebooted my computer, and now I don't get this problem anymore.  :smileyhappy:  Weird!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos