Always get "Errors exist in the active configuration" message when I debug my applications in KDS 3.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always get "Errors exist in the active configuration" message when I debug my applications in KDS 3.0

Jump to solution
dave408
Senior Contributor II

I keep getting this message when I debug:

29992_29992.pngpastedImage_0.png

I have checked it against configurations that I had been using in KDS 2.0 and they are identical.  I even get this when debugging the demo applications.  How do I get details about the specific errors, and how would I then fix them?

If I proceed, everything seems to run normally, and I can still use the debugger.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Alice, I'm not sure what happened, but I recently rebooted my computer, and now I don't get this problem anymore.  :smileyhappy:  Weird!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

FWIW, I've observed this on occasion in KDS_v3 as well (on Mac OSX 10.12.6 / Sierra).  Quitting and restarting KDS has fixed it.

Now that I think about it, I saw this error dialog after I renamed some files out from under the project manager (e.g. "git rm xxx", etc), which probably confused it.

0 Kudos
jijiwang
Contributor I

I have a same problem now,but i can't bug if i proceed, there two item of error.

That seems like a bug.

I'm going to give up KDS and try ARM Keil.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The usual cause of this message are wrong paths/settings in the project. See

"Errors exist in the active configuration..." Eclipse Dialog when Debugging - Stack Overflow

I hope this helps,

Erich

danielholala
Senior Contributor II

I could not find a wrong path setting in the project.

Deleting the launch configuration did not fix the issue permanently. The first debug session succeeded without this message, subsequent debug sessions prompted this message.

Deleting the current build folder (i.e., "Debug") resolved the issue for me permanently in one projectHowever, for a second project that "fix" didn't work.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

""I even get this when debugging the demo applications."  Please tell me which demo , I will test on my side , thank !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

It's the one shown in my screenshot.  :smileyhappy:  lwip_tcpecho_demo_mqx_frdmk64f

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dave,

For there are many MQX demo , for example  MQX 4.0 MQX 4.1 MQX 4.2 , OR KSDK-MQX, ..

So please tell me the detail path of the demo in you PC. Take  the hello demo for  example, you can show like this to tell me :

"....Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\examples\hello\build "

Thank !

Alice

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Ah, I understand.  :smileyhappy:  Here you go: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\lwip\lwip_tcpecho_demo\tcpecho_rtos\tcpecho_mqx\kds

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dave,

I have test it , on my side , there is no this reminder .

And have you compile the MQX lib before you build the demo .

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
dave408
Senior Contributor II

Alice, I'm not sure what happened, but I recently rebooted my computer, and now I don't get this problem anymore.  :smileyhappy:  Weird!

0 Kudos