How can I balance the drone to keep it from drifting? How much drift is expected?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How can I balance the drone to keep it from drifting? How much drift is expected?

跳至解决方案
1,440 次查看
nxf58541
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Does anyone have tips for balancing the drone so that it does not drift when the control sticks are centered? Should I redistribute the weight on the drone, change my controller settings, or do something else (Qground control)?

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,388 次查看
nxf58541
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check that the propellers are all vertical. Note that position hold will hold the position but altitude hold will not. TO actually check the balance you can just hold it using one finger each underneath opposite motors and see if it tilts. Do this on each part of the opposite motors of the X. You can try also balacing on the center line of the drone main body.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
1,389 次查看
nxf58541
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check that the propellers are all vertical. Note that position hold will hold the position but altitude hold will not. TO actually check the balance you can just hold it using one finger each underneath opposite motors and see if it tilts. Do this on each part of the opposite motors of the X. You can try also balacing on the center line of the drone main body.

0 项奖励