cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drone continuously “disarmed by auto preflight”

ath
Contributor I

Hi everyone, @iaingalloway,

I have assembled my NXP drone kit and I have performed successfully firmware update (both FMU and telemetry units).

I have connected it with the QgroundControl and performed the steps described in the nxp gitbook concerning airframe, sensors, radio and flight modes, etc. All seem successful (green) and I save them in a file for future use.

Still, when I try to arm the drone (first pressing the safety switch in the GPS module and then arm it with the RC or with the QGroundControl) it always fails and it has to do with the preflight checks. I attach screenshot. Is there a known problem associated with what I’m facing? Can I temporarily disable the preflight checks? I firstly want to check is everything is ok with the motors (without propellers).

Please note that when I load from a file the parameters (Parameters --> Tools --> Load from file) I get a “Parameter Load Errors” message with a long list of “Parameters not loaded since they are not currently on the vehicle”. I attach screenshot. Is this normal? I doesn’t seem so. Is there a solution?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

iaingalloway
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@ath Are you still experiencing this issue?

0 Kudos