cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting an error message. run target or generate code

Jump to solution
skruglewicz
Contributor III

when I try to run my design using the I.MXRT1170-EVK I receive the following errors?

What does this mean? what am I missing? I have my project incased in the SDK demo  littlevgl_guider_m7 

I also cannot debug the SDK demo? It has a simular problem I cannot debug.

Then error list is not complete:

ERROR:

[100%] Built target littlevgl_guider_cm7.elf
Ns: MCUXpresso IDE RedlinkMulti Driver v11.3 (Mar 30 2021 16:50:12 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 18)
Wc(03). No cache support. Nc: Found chip XML file in C:\Users\skrug\Documents\MCUXpressoIDE_11.3.1_5262\workspace\evkmimxrt1170_littlevgl_guider_cm7_experiment1\test2\deploy\config\MIMXRT1176xxxxx.xml
Nc: Restarted LinkServer process (PID 11448).
Ns: redlink server client - failed to receive response (to op 26) from server after 2000ms - timed out (rc 138)
Ns: redlink server client - failed to receive response (to op 26) from server after 2000ms - timed out (rc 138)
Nc: Reconnected to existing LinkServer process.
Nc: Server OK but no connection to probe 0 core -2(ANY) (after 3 attempts) - Ee(42). Could not connect to core. Ed:02: Failed on connect: Ee(42). Could not connect to core. Et:31: No connection to chip's debug port

0 Kudos
1 Solution
skruglewicz
Contributor III

Thank you for the reply. I have managed to get it working now.

To get it to work, I power down everything and unplug everything. Waited a few minutes, then turned on everything. And I repeated the build and download. I did your instructions on hooking everything up that’s the way I had it to begin with. I have not experienced the same problem since and haven’t able to reproduce it. There must’ve been some bad code in memory that was causing the confusion on the bord

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LiubinGong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,skruglewicz

1. This log from Gui guider "Run target" function or MCuxpresso IDE Debug info? 

a) MCUx IDE version? 

2. Can you check your target hardware prerequisites? 

a) USB cable to connect the board with your PC via USB port J11.

b) Connect your I.MXRT1170-EVK with the power supply.

c) Set the mini DIP switches SW1 and SW2 to QSPI Flash boot mode.

d) Power on the board using power switch SW5.

Thanks 

skruglewicz
Contributor III

Thank you for the reply. I have managed to get it working now.

To get it to work, I power down everything and unplug everything. Waited a few minutes, then turned on everything. And I repeated the build and download. I did your instructions on hooking everything up that’s the way I had it to begin with. I have not experienced the same problem since and haven’t able to reproduce it. There must’ve been some bad code in memory that was causing the confusion on the bord

0 Kudos