cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI_guider display in a small area in RT1176

Jump to solution
chenjun
Contributor I

Now, I want to do interface design on RT1176 with GUI_guider .When i used 'printdemo' on RT1176 , the screen displayed the different situation .I tried to change the corresponding length and width, but only the upper 1 / 3 of the screen is white and the lower area is black.I use the official development board and the corresponding screen.What should I do to make the instance light up on the whole screen?DINGTALK_IM_3419766419.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
zongchunyu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello chenjun,

According to your inputs, the display issue occurs when you port the GUI Guider(v1.2.0) app to MCU SDK v2.9.0 example project. please change to use the MCU SDK v2.10.0 which the new GUI Guider is compatible with.

Best Regards

Zongchun

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
zongchunyu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello chenjun,

Can you please help to share your GUI Guider project?  Thanks!

Best Regards

Zongchun

0 Kudos
zhenhualuo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chenjun, 

LVGL (v7.10.1) in GUI Guider v1.2.0 only supports portrait mode on 720x1280 display of i.MX RT1176. When the width of APP is greater than the height, the APP will be displayed in top partial area of the display. In order to support landscape mode, the MCU needs to rotate the frames either by software or by PXP or GPU. 

The rotation function by CPU is implemented in LVGL v7.11.0+, GUI Guider v1.3.0 in Jan/2022 will support LVGL v8.x, the landscape mode will be supported in the release. 

Best Regards, 

Zhenhua 

chenjun
Contributor I

When setting, I set 720 * 1280 instead of the width and height of the screen.

0 Kudos
chenjun
Contributor I

Whether I use the routines in the SDK or the GUI_ The guide drew it by himself. The effect produced by operation is that only the upper half is displayed.Is it necessary to set a corresponding parameter?

0 Kudos
zhenhualuo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chenjun, 

May I know which GUI Guider version is used by you? Can you please try GUI Guider v1.2.0 which includes a improvement of portrait mode (720x1280) display. The following is the step and full screen display effect.   

zhenhualuo_0-1630550225124.png

zhenhualuo_1-1630550373744.png

Best Regards, 

Zhenhua

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
chenjun
Contributor I

I used GUI_GUIDER v1.2.0DINGTALK_IM_3845176407.JPG.JPGE03CFE91-053E-4937-8F03-CEB3C277A44B.png

0 Kudos
zhenhualuo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chenjun, 

Pease try to use GUI Guider v1.2.0 to deploy attached project which includes a full screen container of red color and check if it works on your side, if it works, you can check what's the difference of the project as yours. You can also share your project with us, we can take a look why your project is partial screen display. The following is the snapshot of my project. 

project.pngboard.jpg

Best Regards, 

Zhenhua

0 Kudos
zhenhualuo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Attach the project.

0 Kudos
chenjun
Contributor I

hi zhenhualuo,

First of all, thank you very much for solving this problem. The problem is that the version of MCU Xpress IDE is wrong; I have another question,  How to import the GUI_guide program into the MCU Xpress IDE for secondary development.

0 Kudos
zongchunyu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello chenjun,

In the GUI Guider User Guide, there is one chapter(Chapter 7) to introduce how to port the GUI Guider project to integrated development environment. you can get the User Guider refer to the attachment.

Best Regards

Zongchun

0 Kudos
chenjun
Contributor I

hi zongchuyu,

I selected the corresponding board, but in the tutorial, it is 1176, and the corresponding selection is 1160. If I use 1170 to run, the above interface that only displays part of the above will appear.

0 Kudos
zongchunyu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello chenjun,

According to your inputs, the display issue occurs when you port the GUI Guider(v1.2.0) app to MCU SDK v2.9.0 example project. please change to use the MCU SDK v2.10.0 which the new GUI Guider is compatible with.

Best Regards

Zongchun

0 Kudos