Code generation fails when a table widget with only one row is used in a GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code generation fails when a table widget with only one row is used in a GUI

PragmaLab
Contributor II

I was trying to add a table widget in my project. Only need 1 row that gets created in the GuiGuider and additional rows get added runtime by user code

Code generation however fails (always) with Java errors:

15:56:56.257 [main] ERROR org.apache.velocity.directive.parse - Exception rendering #parse(lv_table.vm) at common.vm[line 69, column 17] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException 15:56:56.261 [main] ERROR org.apache.velocity.directive.parse - Exception rendering #parse(common.vm) at gui_guilder.vm[line 144, column 9] at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) etc......

This error is 100% reproducable. Just start a new project, add a table widget and remove all rows except the first one. Then hit the 'Generate Code' button and the Java errors will show up.

For now I need to leave an extra row in my table, if not I cannot generate the code files. Would be nice if this could be fixed ?

Thanks

Kind regards

Rob

0 Kudos
3 Replies

LiubinGong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @PragmaLab 

This problem occurs when Micropython is generated, and the c code is fine. Thank you for your feedback. We will solve this problem in the v1.5.0 release.

Thanks

Liubin

0 Kudos

PragmaLab
Contributor II

Dear Liubin,

thanks for diving into this problem. I'll wait for the next release!

kind regards,

Rob

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @PragmaLab 

Which version do you used? I test on my side, I haven't find the error you mentioned:

Alice_Yang_0-1672718864484.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos