您的意思是: 
已解决

Where is MCAT?

跳至解决方案
1,563 次查看
GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

I give up.  Where are you hiding MCAT? 

I have MCUXpresso 11.3, KV31F SDK v2.9, and FreeMASTER 3.1.  It isn't in any of them. It's supposed to be a plug-in for FreeMASTER, but it isn't on any menu, and the help files have never heard of it.

I have AN4642,AN4870 and AN4912, which all assume MCAT is already running.

So, where is it?

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,546 次查看
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @GaryOlmstead,

MCAT is part of the SDK and can imported from packaged "demo apps". So here are the steps (the first one is just there to validate you got everything in your SDK):

1. Generate SDK with Motor Control option selected (it will automatically select FreeMASTER as well)

Capture.PNG

2. Once the SDK is added to MCUXpresso IDE, import the project from SDK examples

Capture4.PNGBLDC & PSM example projects can be found under "demo_apps" section

Capture1.PNG

3. FreeMASTER project is located in motor_control → freemaster → bldc.pmp (or pmsm.pmp)

Capture2.PNG

4. You can launch "pmp" file directly from project explorer which will open it in FreeMASTER tool. 

Capture3.PNG

Kind regards,
Iulian

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,541 次查看
GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Hi Iulian --

Got it!!  It works!! 

Thanks!!

Gary Olmstead

0 项奖励
1,547 次查看
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @GaryOlmstead,

MCAT is part of the SDK and can imported from packaged "demo apps". So here are the steps (the first one is just there to validate you got everything in your SDK):

1. Generate SDK with Motor Control option selected (it will automatically select FreeMASTER as well)

Capture.PNG

2. Once the SDK is added to MCUXpresso IDE, import the project from SDK examples

Capture4.PNGBLDC & PSM example projects can be found under "demo_apps" section

Capture1.PNG

3. FreeMASTER project is located in motor_control → freemaster → bldc.pmp (or pmsm.pmp)

Capture2.PNG

4. You can launch "pmp" file directly from project explorer which will open it in FreeMASTER tool. 

Capture3.PNG

Kind regards,
Iulian

0 项奖励