cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable values of WCT1013A_MP-A9?

malfaqheri
Contributor I

Hi, 

I have below readings values with automotive MP-A9 Wireless charging, using WCT1013A.pmp (I didn't flash the board with CodeWorrior).

Are these values accurate? How to convert them to real values? 

gRunTimeParams[0].dwCalculatedInputPower: 6815848 (DEC)

gRunTimeParams[0].wCalculatedInputCurrent: 16777216 (DEC)

gRunTimeParams[0].sdwRawTransmitterPower: 55944 (DEC)

pastedImage_2.png

Thanks,

Mahmood

0 Kudos
1 Reply

iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi malfaqheri@hatci.com‌,

FreeMASTER displays the values from the embedded defined by a memory address and size. The correctness / accuracy of those values depends on the embedded application. You can find those in variable definition window. Navigate to Project→Variables...

Untitled1.png

In the popped up window select your variable of interest and press the Edit button

Capture2.PNG

The details screens contains the data used to read variable values

Capture3.PNG

The address field contains the name of the embedded variable and right above that field is the target application memory address from which the variable is read. If you flashed an elf file different from the one used during FreeMASTER project creation those may mismatch. Could you reload the elf file you flashed on the board for the tool to remap the addresses. For this navigate to  Project→Options...

Untitled1.png

And open MAP Files tab:

Capture4.PNG

Press the button next to "Default symbol file" and provide your elf/map file. You can check the loaded symbols and addresses by pressing the View button.

0 Kudos