Did you mean: 

Node xxx. fmcfg and always pending on port

Jump to solution
Junjie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi teams

I'm currently trying to work through the following tutorial:
https://www.nxp.com/design/training/getting-started-with-freemaster-lite-and-json-rpc-protocol:GETTI...

and I want to complete EXAMPLE 3 WEB DASHBOARDS, my goal is to complete the web dashboards control the parameters of project read and write  and the hardware platform is s32k144 evb, pc running on Win11.  when  I NODE xxx.fmcfg, it is always pending on listening on port 41000, I am not sure how to handle this issue. could you pls give some suggestes about it, the attached is fmcfg files. 

thank you in advance!

Junjie_0-1663339864315.png

Best Regards

Junjie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello Junjie,

FreeMASTER Lite is just a server which listens on TCP port and serves clients with JSON-RPC or HTTP requests. It is normal that it does not print more messages to console. When it is running, you can create your JScript or HTML application which will communicate with the server. 

Run the FreeMASTER Lite without any parameter (e.g. by using an installed icon in the Windows Start menu) to open a localhost web page with more information about FreeMASTER Lite. 

If you want to use a graphical interface instead, use the FreeMASTER desktop application as demonstrated in this introduction training.

For creating own dashboards and other customization (which will also give you some information needed for FreeMASTER Lite), see this training.

And of course, it is always a good idea to read a user manual.

Regards,
Michal 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Junjie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @MichalH 

Thanks for your good suggestion. I will study for this .

Best Regards

Junjie

0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello Junjie,

FreeMASTER Lite is just a server which listens on TCP port and serves clients with JSON-RPC or HTTP requests. It is normal that it does not print more messages to console. When it is running, you can create your JScript or HTML application which will communicate with the server. 

Run the FreeMASTER Lite without any parameter (e.g. by using an installed icon in the Windows Start menu) to open a localhost web page with more information about FreeMASTER Lite. 

If you want to use a graphical interface instead, use the FreeMASTER desktop application as demonstrated in this introduction training.

For creating own dashboards and other customization (which will also give you some information needed for FreeMASTER Lite), see this training.

And of course, it is always a good idea to read a user manual.

Regards,
Michal