Need to find the Demo Library for MWCT1011CFM 15W Board (wct1011.pmp file specifically)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Need to find the Demo Library for MWCT1011CFM 15W Board (wct1011.pmp file specifically)

1,453 次查看
jonathanw108
Contributor I

Currently I have a MWCT1011CFM 15W Evaluation/demo Board. I was unable to find your library of examples for the demo boards. I was only able to find WCT1012-15W1COILTX-V3.0.exe which contains the wct1012.pmp file. However, when I use this in the FreeMaster GUI the read values are all strange and the write command does not work. For example the digital ping Frequency returns -1308139 instead of the expected 175000 in your example in the user guide. Once I input 175000 and click write it displays the checkmark indicating it was sent but when I read the value it is the original -1308139 still and did not update. I believe this is due to the fact I am using the wct1012.pmp file and not using the wct1011.pmp file. Can I have the wct1011.pmp file sent to me and the full demo library?

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

1,368 次查看
JanHorak
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for use our Evaluation demo. Issue which you describe is made by load from ELF(binary) file which is not similar like FW which is inside eval. board. In that case position of variable in chip is different then is import in freemaster. I

For that reason is necessary to contact you local NXP support which provide this eval board. If you buy this eval. board from nxp.com page you will be able to find on NXP page SW with library which is related with this HW. f you get custom FW in our board please contact your NXP contact person in region.

After successful import code, build application and download code into eval. kit. its time to focus on freemaster.

Open freemaster project and import new binary file into freemaster project. Where is show on attach picture.

Then freemaster project will show similar configuration like you see in example picture and system will correctly work.

FreemasterProjectSetting.png

Jan Horak
0 项奖励
回复