How to use metering library in MKM34Z256vlq7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use metering library in MKM34Z256vlq7

mujibkhan5030
Contributor I

I am working on MKM34Z256vlq7 micro controller. i wants to read voltage, current, PF and harmonics. I don't know how to use that library and how to add library to project. it showing error while adding it. is their any code example?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello,

the MKM34Z256 is supported by MCUXpresso SDK version 2.2.0 while the FreeMASTER component has been added later in 2.6.0. So there is indeed no official support as Iulian writes above.

In the attached MCUXpresso IDE example, I have manually added the latest FreeMASTER driver and a simple example code to a hello_world demo application from v2.2.0 TWR-KM34Z75M SDK package. As FreeMASTER does not use anything special from the SDK except the UART driver, it should build and work fine even in this older SDK version. Please give it a try. 

In any case, you should be able to connect FreeMASTER using the P&E Micro BDM/JTAG (or other JTAG) plug-in and access the target variables directly even without any MCU driver.

Regards,

Michal

0 Kudos

MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello mujibkhan5030@gmail.com‌,

have you been able to run the hello_world demo with FreeMASTER or at least access the target using direct BDM/JTAG probe? 

Thank you,

Michal

0 Kudos

iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi mujibkhan5030@gmail.com‌,

Unfortunately there's no FreeMASTER support for  MKM34Z256. You can find the list of supported boards on FreeMASTER download page under Supported Devices section. There's more information in  Communication Driver post.

0 Kudos