Can FreeMASTER Lite send DTR signal for UART connection?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can FreeMASTER Lite send DTR signal for UART connection?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,961件の閲覧回数
lucabarbiero
Contributor IV

Hello,

I want to use FreeMASTER Lite with a custom board, and establish a UART connection with the target. However my board requires the host side terminal to send Data Terminal Ready (DTR) signal.

Can the FreeMASTER Lite service issue DTR signal? This is a control signal defined in RS-232. I could not find anything the documentation.

Regards,

Luca

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,921件の閲覧回数
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It will be supported on both platforms. I will DM you once we have a test build.

BR,
Iulian

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
1,922件の閲覧回数
lucabarbiero
Contributor IV

Hi @iulian_stan,

I would like to have this feature for both Win and Linux in the end, but I need it first and foremost for Linux. I am totally available to test it in a pre-release to help you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,922件の閲覧回数
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It will be supported on both platforms. I will DM you once we have a test build.

BR,
Iulian

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,946件の閲覧回数
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @lucabarbiero,

Currently, FreeMASTER Lite cannot send DTR signal.

We plan to add some control flow options in the upcoming release. I will check if DTR option will be included and will post an update in this thread.

Kind regards,
Iulian

1,928件の閲覧回数
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Update: we will support DTR.

I saw your other thread - and would like know which platform you will be using in the end. Considering DTR configuration slightly differs on Win and Unix platforms, would you be available to validate the functionality on a pre-release build ? 

0 件の賞賛
返信