Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find MQX RTOS Training Videos

Jump to solution
mahendranmanoha
Contributor III

Hi Everyone,

I understand there are 20 video sessions for MQX RTOS Training. All of a sudden, I could find only first 10 videos in the following link "MQX RTOS Architecture and Initialization|恩智浦 ". Besides I could find sessions till 15 on the youtube, but not the session from 16 to 20 anywhere else too. 

Can someone help to find all the training videos of MQX RTOS training.

best regards,

Mahendran.

1 Solution
doug_bruce_mqx_
Contributor III

Hi Mahendran,

Sorry about that - I hadn't realized that the Video Vault does not have all 20 videos. You can see the remaining ones here:  Essentials of MQX RTOS Application Development | NXP 

It will ask you to sign into NXP.com and then select the 'View Courseware' button

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

4 Replies
doug_bruce_mqx_
Contributor III

Hi Mahendran,

Sorry about that - I hadn't realized that the Video Vault does not have all 20 videos. You can see the remaining ones here:  Essentials of MQX RTOS Application Development | NXP 

It will ask you to sign into NXP.com and then select the 'View Courseware' button

Regards,

Doug

mahendranmanoha
Contributor III

Hi Doug,

Thanks for directing me to the right place. The course in the link is so helpful for me to navigate across all the sessions easily and refer the content that I need.

Thanks once again.

best regards,

Mahendran

PS: I reckon you are the one, who is presenting the videos in the course, It is clear from basic and absolutely great even for beginners for MQX like me, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Doug_EmbeddedAc
Senior Contributor I

Hello Mahendran,

The 20 MQX Training Videos have been moved to a video vault: Video Vault Search  

There are other videos with demos and what not mixed in so you'll have to look through for the session you want. In order to find the video you want hover your mouse over the frame and and a description will pop up that gives the subject covered for the video and the session number (1 through 20).

If the link doesn't work for you, go to www.nxp.com/mqx and at the very bottom of the page is a box labelled 'Training and Events'. In there is a link called 'Essentials of MQX Application Development'. This will take you to the Video Vault home page. Expand the '+' symbol for the 'Software and Tools' category and then select 'MQX'.

Regards,

Doug

0 Kudos
mahendranmanoha
Contributor III

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the information.

I tried searching for all the sessions. I managed to get from session 1 to session 15, unfortunately, from session 16 to session 20 are not available in there too. Is there any reason to make those videos completely unavailable even in Youtube?

best regards,

Mahendran.

0 Kudos