cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1064 ok instead of RT1060?

Jump to solution
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

I already have a few RT1064 EVKs.  Since the only significant difference that I am aware of is the 4MB of on-chip flash for the RT1064, can I use the RT1064 instead of buying the RT1060 EVK?

Update: I verified that eIQ is listed for the currently available RT1064 SDK, but it references a requirement for the RT1050 or RT1060 which apparently prevents it from being selected for inclusion with the SDK.  So a follow-up question:  Is it possible to use the RT1060 SDK with the RT1064 EVK?

1 Solution
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick, this is under internal revision. Meanwhile, you can modify the project using the procedure described in eIQ on i.MX RT1064 EVK post.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick,

Yes, it is possible. You could modify all memory-related MCU settings in project's properties as well as during initialization to match the FLASH on your board.

See eIQ on i.MX RT1064 EVK.

Keep in mind that support may be limited as this is not officially supported in the SDK.

0 Kudos
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

Other than the internal flash of the RT1064, since there are no functional differences from the RT1060, why is it not supported?

0 Kudos
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick, this is under internal revision. Meanwhile, you can modify the project using the procedure described in eIQ on i.MX RT1064 EVK post.