cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile code with hybride GNU C and C++ Toolchain

pratikj_panchal
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm working with the imxrt1062 custom board.
I have a imxrt1062xxxA SDK.
SDK version : 2.6.2 , Manifest version : 3.5.0.
IDE: MCUXpresso 11
Currently, I'm using two SDK (1) evkmimxrt1060_tensorflow_lite_kws

(2) lwip_mqtt_freertos
(1) evkmimxrt1060_tensorflow_lite_kws working in GNU C++ toolchain.
(2) lwip_mqtt_freertos working in GNU C toolchain.

I want to integrate evkmimxrt1060_tensorflow_lite_kws code in lwip_mqtt_freertos but due to the GNU toolchain confliction issue my code does not compile and getting an error (PFA) and I'm a newbie to work with MCUXpresso.

So, kindly suggest to me How could I integrate code and compile with both GNU C and C++ toolchain?
also, suggest to me which and where changes are reflecting.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pratik Panchal

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

pratikj_panchal
Contributor I

I have to work with lwip_mqtt_freertos application. That application working in C language. So, application requires GNU C compiler Toolchain.

I have another application "Tenserflow lite kws". That application working in Cpp language. So, application requires GNU Cpp compiler Toolchain.

My question is How to both C and Cpp Toolchain based "lwip_mqtt_freertos and Tenserflow lite kws" application compile, Build and Run in a single application?

Kindly suggest me how to figure out this issue? and if required kindly resolve my query ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Pratik Panchal

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi PRATIK PANCHAL,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
I think I need more information about your question, so I was wondering if you can introduce the steps of merging these above two demos, it can help me to figure the issue out.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos