Which MCU board to choose for in built ethernet and uart?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which MCU board to choose for in built ethernet and uart?

sp2
Contributor I

Please forgive my neglicence. In my project,I want to accomodate ethernet port as well as an Uart port. Also I want connections for a parallel port also. When I was searching,  I have come across the DNP series boards(DNP5280, DNP5282, DNP9200 etc). Even, they have used DNP5280 in a project similar to that of mine(thats how I got to know about it) around 12 years ago. I just want to improve the project with some extra support.  I hope that these boards could very well serve my purpose. I have attached the links to the website below.

SSV EMBEDDED SYSTEMS: DIL/NetPC 

But the problem is that, these boards are too old. It has been no longer manufactured. And there is no future support. I want to use a board similar to that of the above boards in my project with future support. Could anybody please suggest me a good MCU board for this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yibbidy
Contributor V

Have a look at these, they both make excellent products:

www.axman.com

www.netburner.com

Shaun

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for using NXP products.

We recommend to use ARM Cortex M based MCU products, such as LPC, Kinetis and i.MX RT.

Please check below detailaed info for each family product:

General Purpose Microcontrollers | NXP 

i.MX RT Series: MCU/Applications Crossover Processor | Arm® Cortex®-M7 | NXP 

After you find suitable Microcontroller, we can recommend related evaluation board.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos