取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

M52233DEMO + NICHELite (Web Server)

2,750 次查看
jesconsa
Contributor I
Hello. I'm studing the NicheLite with a M52233DEMO Board. In somewhere in the forum i found the solution for doing a Make of the NicheLite's sample project. I have also change the IP, Gateway and Subnet Mask (in  main) for have the board working in my LAN. When i download and start debugging, i get the following message in the Debug window:

Program "example_flash" is executing.
Choose Break from the Debug menu to stop it.

But when i try to connect with the IP i put in main.c I can't connect with the board. There isn't any ping with this IP. What I am doing wrong?.

Thanks for help.
Jesus.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

385 次查看
jesconsa
Contributor I
Thanks Marcia and Kremer for answering. The problem was that i didn't really program the board. I have the M52233DEMO board but i had to use the init file for 52235 for the CW to program the firmware correctly (In CW --> Tool --> Flash Programmer). It doesn't work with the Init file for the 52233 processor. With this change I could erase and then flash the board without problems.

Now i'm trying to see how can i change the IP address dinamically in the board.

Thanks again.
0 项奖励

385 次查看
Marcia
Contributor I
Hi Jesus,

I'm a newbie on this forum, but I hope I can help you out. I am using the MCF52235EVB but it looks similar to your board.

OK - "example_flash is executing" this is not an error message, just the debugger elling you that it is running.

Second - can't ping your board at the IP address that you specified. You sure you programmed the board OK? Quick way to check is to connect up the serial port - UART0 to hyperterminal 115200 8N1 and hit return a couple of times. You should see a prompt INET> where you can type help to get some commands. Try IP  - I think that  will tell you the boards IP address. Alternatively, just turn off the board, remove the MultiLink and then turn on the board - you should see the stack boot in the hyperterminal window. Check the IP address.

If the IP address is the one that your pinging, you have a PC probelm. Firewall? Are you connected via  router, or directly to the board with the supplied crossover cable? I had some diffieculty with my NIC settings - try changing the NIC to 100 Mbits/s half duplex - that seemed to work for me.

Any ideas from you more experienced guys???

Marcia
(Now look at my question/post and see if you can help me)
0 项奖励

385 次查看
Kremer
Contributor I
 Are you sure you uploaded the new firmware to the board by reprogramming the flash?
0 项奖励