显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Dynamic linked libraries with Coldfire

2,952 次查看
Bia
Contributor I

Hello everybody,

I am trying to compile an application that uses xmlsec to uclinux. Xmlsec requires libxslt, libxml2, openssl, and libcrypto libraries.

I have ported all of these libs to uclinux (xmlsec, libxslt, libxml2, openssl, and libcrypto).

However when I try to compile an application that uses xmlsec (vbsign1) to uclinux I get the following error (cannot find -ldl):

m68k-elf-gcc -m5307 -DCONFIG_COLDFIRE -Os -g -fomit-frame-pointer -m5307 -DCONFIG_COLDFIRE -Dlinux -D__linux__ -Dunix -D__uClinux__ -DEMBED -DXMLSEC_CRYPTO_OPENSSL -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/include -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/include/include -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/include/openssl -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/lib/libssl -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/lib/libssl/ssl -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/lib/libssl/crypto -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/uClibc -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/uClibc/include -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/include -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/include/libxml2 -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/include/libxslt -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/include/libexslt -I/home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/include/xmlsec1 -Wall -fno-common -fno-builtin -nostdinc -DUSE_SYSLOG -Wl,-elf2flt -Wl,-move-rodata -nostartfiles /home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/lib/crt0.o -o vbsign1 vbsign1.o  -L/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/lib -L/home/usuarios/hargrave/uClinux-vb/lib/libssl -L/home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/lib -lcrypto -lssl /home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/lib/libxmlsec1-openssl.a /home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/lib/libxmlsec1.a -ldl /home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/lib/libxslt.a /home/usuarios/hargrave/uclib5/lib/libxml2.a -lpthread -lm -lc

/usr/local/m68k-elf/bin/ld.real: cannot find –ldl

I have some questions:

1- Is it possible to have dynamic linked libraries in uclinux ?

2- Is it possible to use libdl with uclinux ? How ?

3- Is it possible that all libs used by xmlsec are statically linked to xmlsec and not dynamic ? I really don´t know where this –ldl comes from ….

I am using uclinux-dist 20041215, toolchain 20030314, linux kernel 2.4.x, Coldfire and Gentoo

on PC.

Thank you,

Bia.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

377 次查看
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bia,

The ColdFire forum is more structured for device specific questions/issues.

For uClinux best to contact the http://www.wildrice.com/coldfire forum.  They are uClinux experts and therefore gnu tools experts.

Regards, David

0 项奖励