cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who know the codewarrior how to know select lcf as ram or flash

Jump to solution
robert_zhang
Contributor I

i have two lcf file ,one is ram and other is flash,and i can select ram or flash two mode in codewarrior.

but i want to know how the codewarrior know which lcf file was select.because in project setting window, i can not see the place that select the lcf file.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Your CodeWarrior project probably shows in the 'Target' Tab two build targets: one for flash and one for RAM.

If you have more than one build target, then files in the 'Files' tab are linked to at least one target. You can see this in the 'Files' tab that there is a column (second to last) with a black arrow and a red circle target: the black dots in this column indicate if they are linked to the current target.

So for your example I assume that the .lcf is linked to either the RAM or FLASH target.

When the project builds, it only builds for the current/selected target, and as such it takes the corresponding .lcf file.

Hope this helps,

BK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hellofxin
Contributor I

1 把两个LCF文件都remove

2 添加一个LCF文件,比如ARM.LCF, 弹出target选择,只选择某个target, 比如RAM,编译链接时RAM.LCF就用于RAM target的链接。

3 其他的类似。

4 LCF文件后面的黑点表示文件是否有参与链接

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Your CodeWarrior project probably shows in the 'Target' Tab two build targets: one for flash and one for RAM.

If you have more than one build target, then files in the 'Files' tab are linked to at least one target. You can see this in the 'Files' tab that there is a column (second to last) with a black arrow and a red circle target: the black dots in this column indicate if they are linked to the current target.

So for your example I assume that the .lcf is linked to either the RAM or FLASH target.

When the project builds, it only builds for the current/selected target, and as such it takes the corresponding .lcf file.

Hope this helps,

BK

0 Kudos
robert_zhang
Contributor I

hi blacknight,

thanks your concern,i have found how to change the relation lcf and codewarrior,in the 'link order' tab,i can remove a lcf file and also add another lcf file.when there are two lcf file exist ,it will tip too much lcf file when compiling code.

0 Kudos