キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Running a series of projects via the IDE

2,864件の閲覧回数
austin_lee
Contributor I
I have a number of .mcp files that I would like to download to and execute on a PPC target platform and I would like to do this using some sort of script. Currently, I have to load each project into the IDE and go to Project and Run in order to execute it. What I would like to be able to do is automate this manual process. Does anyone know how to do it in Perl or in some other way? Thank you in advance.
ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

719件の閲覧回数
marc_paquette
Contributor V
Have you taken a look at the CodeWarrior IDE Automation Guide? It describes how to control the IDE from Perl scripts on Windows.

You'll find the IDE Automation Guide in the PDF folder of your CodeWarrior installation. Or choose CodeWarrior Help from the IDE's Help menu.

Marc.
0 件の賞賛

719件の閲覧回数
austin_lee
Contributor I
Thank you so much for your response! Yes, I did take a look at that document and various others that came with the IDE CD and found enough information and Perl script examples to get me to the point where I could automatically kick off a project on the target. My original question has to do with kicking off a series of projects. I can't seem to figure out how to go from the end of one project to the beginning of the next. Thanks in advance.
0 件の賞賛