Looking for some utility to convert my project  file(.mcp)  to batch file.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for some utility to convert my project  file(.mcp)  to batch file.

Anamika
Contributor I
Hi,

Is there a utility in CodeWarrior to convert my project  file (.mcp)  to batch file. (.bat) . I need this batch file for reverse engineering process.

I am using 'CodeWarrior for Coldfire architectures. Profession Edition.'.

THanks for your time.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jhopewell
Contributor I

Metrowerks projects are pretty much a black art. You can dump out a 96k line xml file and parse that... good luck.

I have had to convert projects in the distant past, I had to do it the old fashoned way, re-add all the files directories dependencies to the dsp... or makefile.

0 Kudos

Anamika
Contributor I

Hi,  Thanks for your reply. The reason I am looking for this utility is, we are trying to convert our COdeWarrior project which is already coded into design model. i,e going backwards .

FOr the software I am using to do this reverse engineering, I need to specify the .bat file or the .dsp file,  so that the software generates the design model of our project.

Other solution is to specify individual files (classes), but there are many  includes and defines in each file, which has to be taken care.

Cheers,

0 Kudos

UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
I'm not aware of any such utility, but to be fair to you, I'm not certain exactly what you are trying to do. I get worried when I see the words Reverse Engineer.
0 Kudos