I can't  enabling IRQ12 on Processor Expert (MPC5554)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't  enabling IRQ12 on Processor Expert (MPC5554)

hitman
Contributor I
Hi!
I'm working on "MPC5554 Demo" and "CW for MPC5554 V1.5".

We need to use IRQ12, so I've tried to enable IRQ12 pin and IRQ12 on
Bean Inspector(module SIU).
but CW issues error message.(see attachment, please)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"INTERNAL ERROR: at line 84 Property not found : "ISR12"(file: Beans\Init_SIU_MPC5500\Init_SIU_MPC5500.chg)
"INTERNAL ERROR: at line 85 Property not found : "ISR12"(file: Beans\Init_SIU_MPC5500\Init_SIU_MPC5500.chg)

ERROR:There are errors in this bean, it is impossible to generate code
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRQ0~IRQ3 are well enabled  but IRQ4~IRQ16 are can't enable

Would you give me advice about this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
Hello,
This bug has already been corrected but the development of the Processor Expert CodeWarrior plugin for MPC55xx has been discontinued. The Processor Expert for MPC55xx is now developed as a standalone application only. However, this standalone application can handle CodeWarrior compiler (and other MPC55xx compilers as well).
I would recommed to move to the standalone version of the Processor Expert, since there were many corrections and improvements made till the latest version. The stand-alone Processor Expert is available for free at ou webpages: www.processorexpert.com. The latest version 1.04 can be downloaded from the webpage http://www.processorexpert.com/download/mpc55xx.
Standalone Processor Expert allows to edit and build the project so the CodeWarrior is ten used for debuggind and downloading only.
Please let us know if there is acceptable for you to use the stand-alone version of PE.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team
UNIS
0 Kudos

hitman
Contributor I
Dear Petr Hradsky
Thank for your advice.
I'm a novice user in PE.
I just download and install PE1.04 according to your advice
but I don't know How to complie which is desined by PE1.04

so I read the Tutorial and follow the Tutorial step.
but PE issuses strange message and hangup(see attachment, please)

please give more advice to me

bless you

0 Kudos

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Dear Customer,

I am sorry but we cannot reproduce the issue. Could you please closer describe the steps leading to the hang-up. What version of operting system do you use? Do you install and run the Processor Expert with the Administrator rights? Does the compilation stop after compiling the first file?

best regards

Petr Hradsky

UNIS

0 Kudos